The One With Ziarat Incident

yun di hme azaadi ke dunya hoi heraan 
Ai quaid e Azam tera ehsaan he ehsaan
And now you have paid him back! He gave you a home, a free country where no one stops you from going into your mosques, temples or churches. And this is how you repay him?
I believe this is the saddest incident of all bad things that ever happened to Pakistan.
As I kid, I always looked Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah as my hero. I wanted to be like him. I loved his rules, his disciplined life. And I hated all those who said anything wrong about him. I still remember how it pinched me in my heart when one of my friends used to say "qaid aisa tha wesa tha" Couldn't she say "Aise they wese they" ? I hated all those who refused to give him the respect he deserved.
I hated those people, Imagine how much I loath those who destroyed his residency? What kind of nation does that to their national heroes? What kind of nation we are?
As a kid, whenever I looked on his picture, I felt that he was unhappy. I could see tears in his eyes.. His eyes had many questions in it. What are you doing to this country? 3 blasts a day! Why are you destroying my country?
Well, now there are actual tears in his eyes.... see for yourself..
                                           

  

1 comment:

  1. It is one of the most pathetic and sad incidents, agreed. Sometimes I wonder if anything will ever be actually done about such shameful acts.

    ReplyDelete