A new Start....

So my new job (or should I call it a job yet?) gives me the opportunity to become a researcher. And not just any researcher, The-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-type researcher! God I wish I was friends with Lisbeth Salander or someone like her was sitting here with me (I mean you Mr. Gray!).  I am just not research type material. Who did what in which year? How could I know! After hours and hours of internet searching I was able to write just one page! And my boss now thinks that I am some technical proposal writing machine that was born for this very act. So he assigns me couple of other documents to write! The world is cruel, isn’t it? I can write novel you know; or a letter story or short story, drama, song, anything! I just don’t like literature (technical or not) and don’t like non-fiction.

People! Lemme tell you it’s all not that bad. I mean, I do feel like a researcher now. Yesterday I had to visit this hospital to collect raw data. How that trip was completely useless is another story. You should also see the irony in my life. I never wanted to be a doctor, I hated medical terms. And my first task in engineering career is biomedical research! So now I kindda know what CAD is? Or… or…. Oh this is it! This is all I have got till now! Frustrated……. L

As this is the stage where I have said good bye to my student life and entered this so called practical life, I must share how I feel about that. I hate it. I miss my college friends (Mr. Gray, Pashu and many others). I miss my high school friends (ROM, salu and many others). I miss my teachers, I miss studying, taking exams, old-fashioned building of my college. I miss Shah jee’s shop, the stationary shop; in fact I miss everything! Truth is I don’t like being a grown-up. I wanna stay in my age like a vampire.. Life has gone slow, steady and boring. I wish things can change a little bit around me as I don’t wanna change…..


3 comments:

  1. Ms. Gray is honoured!
    So you need a potion that would freeze you in time. Who doesn't, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No basically I want to be a vampire :P and i know most of ppl don't want that :P

    ReplyDelete