The One Where Abbasi Doesn't Join Us

So, the last paper of my engineering degree sucked. In fact all the life was sucked out of us when our common nightmare was to get marks in negative! But you know what? Life always finds its way. And on that fine day, it found a way in form of colors.....
                                                          Flash Back
 It was an official rang day of our degree. Colors here, colors there, the whole Mechatronics departments was looking like a huge 3D canvas with a lot of red color in it. As usual the electrical people were shoved off by authorities and were told to go and have their fun else where  :/ (aur phr log kehtey hn electrical sari hoi he... hun! ) Anyways, we had our separate piece of fun right in front of the department and nobody stopped us! In fact there was no one around to shove us off :p And yet Abbasi didn't join us :( I tried to convince here, Pashu tried, the whole other bunch of people tried but the Abbasi had her rules that she couldn't break, or modify..
Actually she reminded me of myself a few years back. I never appreciated that sort of fun. (Me going crazy, throwing colored water on others, taking wild pictures etc etc) May be it was in my mind, "You are too mature for all this crazy stuff! " Now I think, may be I was afraid to do it. Come on! every one is afraid of jumping into new things. Think it like jumping into ice cold water. It turns out that only that first step is difficult, the one where you have to jump into it. Once you are in the water, you are not afraid any more. I always stopped myself from having fun (Yeah call me nerd or whatever!) But now when I have had it, I kind of like it. I like getting crazy and wild, taking fun pictures, enjoying the life to its fullest!
And I wonder, still I wonder 
Who'll stop the rain...
So, Abbasi, if you are reading this, just know that you will only have to take the first step. The rest will be all right. Get in the cold water. You will not feel its coldness anymore. Just Jump and don't think :) 
Live Long and prosper!

7 comments:

  1. So you seem to be progressing backwards with age, too.
    And I refuse to jump into the cold water. No way.
    Still, it must have been an interesting day, judging by the pictures:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. And yes if I was some old person of 50 when I was fifteen, I deserve to be 15 now yar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't you be 15 at 50? Btw you are not 50 these days. $0, I'd say.

      Delete
  3. I'll just say one thing ppl... In front of THE electrical department!!! seriously??? and in my defense, i came in uniform for that very purpose, just the venue was a bit of a problem :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember the cold water theory Abbasi :p THE Electrical department is you cold water pool :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice that you have started naming your post like FRIENDS's episodes. How fast do you jump from being one kind of maniac to another kind. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly noticed :p And I do that really fast :P

    ReplyDelete