The One With The New Budget

O.k I will just cut to the chase. So you have enough money for distributing stupid laptops and metro buses, and you don't have enough money to pay the government officers !!!!
"Tankhwa daine ke paise nai hn barhain kahan se"
arey wah ji wah! ab log mehnat mazdoori krn aur ap unhe tankhwah de b nai skte!!!! 
Height of Hypocrisy! I can't believe people voted for you guys!
"Punjab me tankhwahon me 10% izaafa
  Khebar Phakhtoon Khan me 15% izaafa"
arey Khuda ke liay mughe koi ye btai ke wafaak kis khatey me ata he!!!! 
Prices of everything were increased in this budget. How do they expect us to buy those things with no increment in our wages?
pata nai is mulk ka kia bne ga. Awaam ke pas daal kharedne ke paise nai aur ye laptop bant re hn! 
If you really want to spend money on education, give us scholarships yar! Especially to those who can't afford their studies. Create jobs, establish universities and for God's sake do something about the sarkari schools!!
udhar bachey chataion pe beth ke parhtey hn, khasta tareen amarton me beth ke 'pai se Pakistan' prhtey hn. Us gandey aur chotey se sehan me kharey ho ke qaumi tarana aur Lab pe ati he dua roz subha sawerey parhtey hn. Unka kia? kbhi aap logo ne udhar kuch kharch krne ka socha?
I am simply sick of these double standards! There are lot more problems residing in our country. That is a topic of another blog post. But someone just tell me, why this injustice? Why? Will Pakistan be like ever be a normal country? ever??? I wonder when.....

4 comments:

  1. Now I skipped the roman urdu, but what you are arguing seems rather cyclical to me. If you have money for A, why don't you have money for B?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because money for A is money for you. Money for B is just money for B..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shifting the debate to the next working day, okay?

      Delete