Whatever title you think is suitable :p

It was a general idea of mine that one should not post about his/her nerdy obsessions on the blog. It seems that my blog has already conflicted this general idea of mine. So, now I feel free to write whatever I want!
Last time I posted about my obsession with antennas in particular and transmission devices in general. The problematic event is that I am constantly facing failure in designing the antenna specified in semester project. Alas! What a pity! Things usually don't work as they should. My designed antenna is supposed to support two frequencies. And frankly speaking, all designs that I have made till now support a number of frequencies :p
In fact "Call of Duty Black ops mobile" is a source of greater entertainment for me nowadays. I like the systematic approach of destroying enemy. I play it on cell phone and its graphics are not that good but I am sure Call of duty mw3 will be more interesting... 
 So this is it! 
Finals are approaching (they always do approach one day :p) And two lab evaluations are waiting for me. I wish this is all over as soon as possible because I have got to play "Call of duty mw3" (as if I am not playing it during these tough days! :p). I have got to complete all missions of GTA Vice city. And I have got to watch new episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I am definitely looking forward to upcoming holidays :D

2 comments: