Freedom

Free at last! I feel like a free elf today. The new semester is going to start very soon but still there are 10 days of freedom!!! :) 

I was quite happy yesterday. Not because I had made both projects and they were giving desired results. The reason was in fact quite different. I completed all missions of Call of Duty Black mobile ops yesterday. *Celebrations*
And now I am looking forward to the day when I will have completed all missions of GTA too...
So theoretically, it was the last day of the semester today but practically speaking we still have got to revisit our the college to see our Amaal nama (marked papers). Apparently the college admin has tried it best to ruin the rest of holidays. 
The Event of today:
It was quite embarrassing for me when our respected teacher asked me to show Hagrid's number to him. (This Hagrid is our another teacher :p) The problematic thing was that I was keeping his number under the name Hagrid in my phone:p  So I had to edit the contact details at top speed trying my best to avoid the curious looks from my respected teacher. And finally I showed him the number with Hagrid's real name! *sighs

So my advice to my readers is: Be careful while adding a contact detail of your teacher to your phone.. :p
P.S Engineering is not about making right things. It is about making a wrong thing look like a right one..... :p

2 comments:

  1. Haha....just shows you, you need to be careful :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ... COD Black OPS not quite up to the mark

    b ... LMAO! @ Hagrid ... unbelievable! :D

    ReplyDelete