Usually I don't stay up at these hours. I never compromise my sleep with anything. Today, however, I wanted to write something... Any random thing. It's my final year and tomorrow is my computer networks exam. What can possibly be more suitable time for me to blog!
Speaking of Networks, interesting subject it is! really interesting. You find one thing, you google it, you find another and your never-ending fun-search goes on.. For instance I was studying routers yesterday. I came across ARP. I googled it and I found some ARP spoofing over there and then IP spoofing and then MAC address spoofing and the story has just begun here..
My readers should have observed by now that I am kind of a random person with random obsessions. My latest obsessions, for example, are reading, finding apps for my phone :p and learning difference between American and British accent. I have just recently find out that there is a lot of difference between the two. In fact I love the British accent..
Lastly, I just can't help narrating the story of my laptop disaster. Well.. umm.. May be some other time. Its a long and sad story.. And gosh! look at the time! 10:40.. Time to sleep :D Sweet dreams :)

3 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me while I was studying networks.
    I am so looking forward to the story of your laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the only person who receives continuous updates about my laptop, No?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to lecture you about the pointlessness of changing themes but......I really like the simplicity of this one.
    As for the laptop stories, who else would be interested?:p

    ReplyDelete